A wedding planner is often seen as a luxury, however there are so many options and packages that planners off (which I’ll be talking about soon). However, I’ve seen these fantastic tips via Style Me Pretty which I wanted to share.
– Thirteen reasons to hire a wedding planner –
- A wedding planner can save you money by helping to avoid costly mistakes.
- They know who’s who in the industry.
- They can negotiate with vendors on your behalf.
- The allow to have a life outside of planning your wedding.
- The planner will become your go-to person at the wedding, so that you don’t have to answer every question.
- They make sure the bridal party sticks to the schedule.
- They make sure all of your guests are taken care of.
- A wedding planner packs up at the end of the night (if part of your package).
- They take on the logistics so you can focus on the fun stuff.
- Wedding planners can find solutions when people can’t make it.
- A good planner helps to bring your vision to life.
- They make sure you stick to your timeline and enjoy every moment of it.
- Since you can’t repeat the day, having a pro on hand to help is priceless!
There are lots of options with planners too – you may feel you need help with the full planning, but there’s smaller options too, with pre planning consultations to give you direction, or ‘on the day’ to have someone take the ropes so you can enjoy yourself!
I’ve worked with some brilliant wedding planners on both styled shoots and real weddings.