- – Are you struggling for experience?
- – Are you struggling to elevate your portfolio and wanting to second shoot in order to build that portfolio?
Does Instagram get you down as you just see the work of others that you know you are capable of shooting too if you had THAT wedding?
Take the leap this year with second shooting in order to elevate your portfolio and learn from others already booking those weddings!
I too had a second job to bring me a stable income whilst building my wedding business!
I too had to figure out a way to get second shooting jobs in order to build my portfolio.
I am now shooting high end, beautiful weddings with incredible teams. I have the networks and friendships to be able to pull together luxurious editorials for further exposure, showcasing to potential couples what I’m capable of, whilst also inspiring them for their own wedding.
How to be a more desirable second shooter.
What’s included in the PDF
- – No frills, straight talking guide on how to get second shooter jobs & how to work on the day!
- – Kit bag and what to do if you’re short.
- – Key information to share when approaching a photographer for a second shooter role.
- – How to approach the wedding day & questions to ask to make sure you remain professional.
- – Image usage.
- – On the wedding day – top tips on what to do and how to conduct yourself to make sure you get a repeat booking as second shooter.
- – Post wedding advice.
- – How to pick up second shooting opportunities.
- – Free email template to send to a photographer you’d like to work with.
- – Free shot list inspiration so you know exactly the things to be covering/pre-empting.
Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately, due to this being a digital product with instant download I’m unable to offer refunds.
If you are unsure if this is the right product for you, please contact me prior to purchasing to discuss.
Do you have opportunities for second shooters?
YES! Reach out to me as I have second shooter and assistant positions to fill throughout the year. I also offer 1:1 Mentoring which may be more relevant depending on your needs and experience levels.
Do you cover camera settings?
No, this course is for photographers who are ready to take instruction from the main photographer about their preferred settings on a wedding day.
Please also be aware that you do not have permission to share this product(s) with anyone.